- CTO fully commits and leads for the vision of Pharmacity- Pharmacity is the most convenient Pharmacy chain where you fully entrust your health and wellness;
- CTO creates the supply chain & digital experience strategy for the business and executes to deliver the P&L;
- CTO’s committed outcomes:
- Be responsible for all strategies & operations activities of digital experience (eCommerce, Data Science, Information Technology) and is accountable for the delivery of the company financial goals, customer experience and data driven.
- Be accountable for digital experience goals & KPIs.
Ways of being
- Be personally committed to the company’s vision;
- Act consistently with the company’s core values- Integrity; Be Cause In The Matter; Data driven; Serve Faithfully; Customer experience.
Organization and team management
- Review, revise and develop divisional/ departmental organizational structure, job descriptions, process, budget to perform the company strategies/goals. Ensure periodical review or whenever necessary.
- Develop divisional/ departmental and individual KPIs, do alignment with direct line manager and ensure the target achievement.
- Set targets to subordinates by assigning KPIs, giving instructions, supporting for achieving the targets and ensuring performance appraisal as requested.
- Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees’ competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation.
- Deliver training of processes, procedures, work standards/ instructions to subordinates, and ensure the compliance within the delegated function.
- Create best practices for the teams in the systematic approach and ensure activities are delivered in line with these best practices (Includes SOPs, process, policies, work instructions, improvement ideas).
- Identify risks that may arise in divisional/ departmental scope of work, detect and promptly handle all potential risks, minimize damage to company.
- Ensure there are no serious, systematic and repeatable mistakes/ violations in the Division/ department/ section which have not been detected and overcome.
- Motivate, encourage employee engagement and ensure a positive work environment.
Digital Experience management
- Participates in the creation of long-term business strategy and ensure the execution of digital experience operations (eCommerce, Data Science & Information Technology departments).
- To drive a successful e-commerce business that delivers excellent customer experience, growth and profitability.
- Ensure the use of technology throughout an organization, all IT and matters including its development and implementation and evaluate them according to the PMC’s goal.
- Responsible for leading design and development activities related to enterprise data warehouses solutions for the organization. Ensure that the Company has the key data to make critical business decisions that drive the strategy and direction of the organization.
Division strategies & plan management:
- Support the Deputy CEO to drive extensive and sustainable growth by getting different functional areas in concert and working together.
- Direct and oversee daily operations of assigned functional departments (refer to the Company Organizational Chart) to achieve performance objectives/ KPIs.
- Develop short-term objectives, operating budgets/ policies, capital expenditures and ensure the achievement.
- Provide leadership to team in charge to reach surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals.
- Prepare financial reports, explain variances and results, and recommend corrective actions for underachievement.
- Evaluate functional performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors for ensuring the operating efficiency.
- Other tasks are assigned by Deputy CEO.
- Bachelor Degrees (Business Management / Computer Science or other relevant fields).
- Excellent English.
- All usual Microsoft office programs, plus digital platforms.
- 5 years+ of experience in ecommerce or related industry.
- Strong business communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in consumer understanding, client/stakeholder relationship management.
- Great project management, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong in technical and programming management.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, services mindset & teamwork.
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.