The Data Scientist Computer Vision supports our Data Science Department at Pharmacity We are executing applied research and technology transfer projects. The projects are mainly focused around innovative and new technologies for Computer Vision and Internet of Things. We provide the opportunity to drive ideas from conception to products which are deployed in the field.
• Drive and contribute to the development of new video analytics algorithms
• Conduct research and coordinate work with peers, external partners and customers to develop a content base
• Deliver project results as part of the overall project plan and ensure seamless integration with the results of the other project members
• Create content for new analytics modules in collaboration with agile development teams
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Vision or related disciplines
- Data Science or Computer Science
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in methods for computer vision, pattern recognition/machine learning, computer graphics or similar field
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Python, R
- Experience with computer vision libraries like OpenCV, YOLO …
- Experience with development data visualization tools (Power BI) is beneficial
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.