MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Be responsible to support Database manager to implement methods to improve data reliability and quality, combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats, develop and test architectures that enable data ETL for predictive or prescriptive modeling.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and ETL pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Develop analytical tools (SSAS + Power BI) and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and BI analysts on several projects
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor or advanced degree (Information System, Data Science or relevant).
- Proficiency in English.
- MS. Office and relevant software, Advanced Excel skills.
- At least 1 years of experience working with large and complex data warehouse systems with hand-on data architecture experience.
- MS SQL Server (DBA, SQL programming, ETL).
- SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Data Warehouse technologies, experience with Hybrid OLAP.
- Relational data and Metadata.
- Have knowledge or experience with accounting system is a plus.
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.