1. Supporting Merchandising manager to align merchandising principals for strategic updates with key stakeholders, includes product classification of all SKUs, segmentation flow and reconfirming product and fixture dimensions;
2. Create pre-implementation category builds to ensure all principals are approved with key stakeholders before implementing in all stores;
3. Co-ordinate stock management with Supply to ensure no implementation issues;
4. Point of contact for stores post implementation;
5. Collect feedback from store post implementation to resolve any issues or create recommendations for future changes;
6. Post implementation reviews what went well, what could be improved in future;
7. Align product listing and delisting plan with buyers and own brand team to ensure its aligned with POG launch plan and any risks to NPD launches are resolved;
8. Reviewing store layouts and analyzing data creating recommendation for creating an optimal sales mix;
9. Comply with the Company’s processes, procedures, regulations, and standards;
10. Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
11. Strive to reach the Company’s Vision and live with our Core Values: Integrity – Be Cause In The Matter – Serve Faithfully – Customer Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business, Commercial, Economics.
- Excellent English – speaking, reading and writing.
- Knowledge of Spaceman, JDA Space planning or CAD would be advantageous but not essential.
- Working within retail, merchandising, space planning or project management.
- Project management and strong analytical skills.
- Advantage if any merchandising or space management background.
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.