MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Prepare, draft, review contracts and other legal documents (including but not limited to commercial contracts, human resources procurement contracts, service contracts, leasing agreements, power of attorney, minutes of the meeting or any similar documents in relation to the Company) to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations within the concerned jurisdictions and protect the Company’s interest;
- Prepare and submit documents related to investment, new stores opening, change company’s information, registration of intellectual property, corporate legal…
- Support stores on corporate legal issues whenever there are authorities’ inspections;
- Arrange, archive records and documents of the Legal Department;
- Research and update the latest legal documents;
- Other duties as assigned by line managers;
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor’s Degree with Law major.
- Fluent English (4 skills).
- At least 3 years experience in the same position, preferred retail & top FMCG companies.
- Time management.
- Well versed in local law and regulations.
- Good knowledge of court procedures.
- Ability to work independently or teamwork, proactive, services mindset, assiduous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.