1. Supplier Management
- Develops relationships with key suppliers beyond tactical relationship, leading to Pharmacity being Key Accounts for key suppliers.
- Ability to engage new suppliers in the big picture opportunity with Pharmacity
- Ability to develop partner relationships.
- Skilled negotiator & develops best deals through this.
- Understands how to use escalation effective in negotiation.
- Able to develop cross functional team work with suppliers (I.e. involving marketing, supply chain and retail).
- Can understand the big picture opportunities with suppliers for Pharmacity’s advantage.
- Able to lead Joint Business Plans (JBPs), with some input from Trading Director (TD) or Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
- Manages Trading Term Agreement (TTA) process effectively with little input from CCO & TD other than when escalated.
2. Customer Understanding
- Constantly curious about understanding the customer journey across both stores and Omni channel
- Regularly speaking to customers and visiting stores to gain insight
- Challenges Marketing, Digital and BI teams to support with data and insight.
- Builds category offer based on customer understanding, especially the prescribed (Rx) medicine
- Understand the Medicine market and Hospital tender process to direct the team to proper actions and ensure the product range at Pharmacity, fulfil the prescription from Hospitals and Clinics that customers bring to stores, as well as to drive more prescriptions from Hospital and Clinics to the stores.
3. Category management
- Very good category management skills, supporting and coaching team to improve their skills and category reviews.
- Able to manage overall process.
- Fully understands end to end process
- Sets and manages schedule for team
Excellent in MS Office, ERP
At least 2 -4 year experience in the position Manager/ Middle Manager at Vietnam or international retail corporates in Vietnam
- Strong leadership across team and peer group cross functionally
- Not afraid to challenge
- Coaches & develop team members to fulfill potential
- Demonstrates core values of the business
- Takes accountability for team’s failures but acknowledges team’s success and celebrates success
2. Analytical thinking
- Able to drive practical insight from data and use this for business benefit
- Can work with BI team to create charts to gain improved insight
3. Pace & prioritization
- Leads the pace with team and able to support prioritzation for team where needed
- Ensures that individuals are managing the workload appropriately to ensure promised delivered on time or breakdowns called.
- Able to escalate when there are issues and offer solutions
4. Presentation & Communication Skills
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Management team.
- Clear and concise communicator
- Comfortable presenting at Supplier conference
- Can develop clear presentation packs, especially for category management and able to coach team on this
- Attractive salary..
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.