MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Working closely with departments to develop or improve the SOP, policy, process, tools, systems, programs to meet overall business improvement strategy within assigned areas/business units;
- Evaluates, measures, and controls business processes to ensure that business outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals;
- Work collaboratively across all departments to define and analyze the problems in business operations for process improvement;
- Together with internal auditors in finding solutions for improvement, and provide recommendations and action plans to improve performance or solving problems related to process implementation or in alignment with others departments;
- Do the compliance visit to fix the gaps between current and expectation;
- Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- Strive to reach the Company’s Vision and live with our Core Values: Passion – Integrity – Data driven – Service culture – Customer experience.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, Finance
- Knowledge about ISO, Six Sigma, QMS is a plus
- Good at English (both writing and verbal communication)
- At least 02 years working experience in Business Process
- Business Acumen & Partnership: ability to understand the business and align operating activities to meet company’s goals;
- Well organized, ambitious, flexible but decisive, creative thinking and initiative;
- Ability to communicate and drive change management and continuous improvement;
- Ability to analyze data, compose documents in systematic approach (SOPs, policy…)
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, standards, concepts, methodologies…
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive salary..
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.