MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Define, Implement & measure Quality standards for products ensuring a competitive level of quality in the market place.
- Manage testing & regulatory issues of trading products to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Implement Quality management process for products once launched including complaints process management.
- Manage Product improvement projects along with Pharmacity quality managers, including factory audit, visit, inspection, root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Manage approval process for new suppliers.
- Manage inspection process.
- Management of technical documentation to support claims, regulations.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Any quality certification is an advantage.
- Experienced in regulatory, product compliant.
- Good English is required as working with suppliers internationally.
- Microsoft office.
- 3 years + in Quality role , preferably in product development. Experience with 3rd party manufacturers/ suppliers is needed.
- Quality mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.