MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Submit for the approval and signing of builder contracts and other documents of the Project department;
- Make requests for payments to contractor and payments of other costs of the Project department;
- Archive, store records, vouchers, drawings of the Project department in organized manner; and to provide accurate and timely when required from department manager or CBDO;
- Make reports as required by the Project department and Business Development department;
- Coordinate with the relevant Department to execute joint projects;
- Comply with the Company’s processes, procedures, regulations, and standards;
- Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- Perform other tasks when requested;
- Strive to reach the Company’s Vision and live with our Core Values: Integrity – Be Cause In The Matter – Data Driven – Serve Faithfully – Customer experience.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- At least 02 years of experience in the same position.
- Experience in construction is an advantage
- Understanding the retail chain operation is an advantage
- Good English (reading, writing)
- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication, careful, detail oriented, accurate
- Ability to work in groups and work independently
- Honest, dynamic, creative, organization skills
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive salary..
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.