- Be responsible for protection and enhancement of the company reputation in the assigned region
- Execute the necessary engagement with the provincial stakeholders including the provincial government agencies and others relevant stakeholders to support the business expansion and crisis management
- Coordinate with legal team and other relevant functional department in the company to obtain the necessary permits and licenses for Pharmarcity store operation as well as other legal requirements for store operation continuity in the assigned region.
- Coordinate with entire Communication and Media Relations Manager in communicating the company messaging to the provincial government agencies.
- Other tasks and assignments by Public Sector Relations Manager.
- At least 03 years working or holds similar position within multinational corporations.
- Fluent English (4 skills).
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in the corporate profile and pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledgeable in government engagement, law and making process
- Process efficiency, business oriented and focus on business
- Fluently speasking and writing English
- Leadership skill, adaptabbility, critical thinking
- Attractive salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law.
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.