ORGANIZATION AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
1. Develop divisional/departmental organizational structure, job descriptions, budget to perform the company strategies/goals. Ensure periodical review or whenever necessary;
2. Develop divisional/departmental and individual KPIs, do an alignment with direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
3. Cascade targets to subordinates by assigning KPIs, giving instructions, supporting for achieving the targets and ensuring performance appraisal as requested;
4. Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees’ competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation;
5. Deliver training of processes, procedures, work standards/instructions to subordinates, and ensure compliance within the delegated function;
6. Create best practices for the teams in the systematic approach and ensure activities are delivered in line with these best practices (Includes SOPs, process, policies, work instructions, improvement ideas);
7. Motivate, encourage employee engagement and ensure a positive work environment;
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGEMENT
1. Support the management team with updates on MOH laws/ decisions and summarize weekly. Support with any queries/ clarification needed in a timely manner;
2. Ensure we have a process and system to manage and maintain all regulatory documents needed to sell & market own brand & exclusives where needed;
3. Work closely with suppliers to ensure we have dossiers ready to submit on time which has minimal queries;
4. Liaise with the Ministry of Health to ensure products are approved for sale as soon as possible.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Technical background graduated from a law university or background of pharmaceutical products is preferred
- Good English is required as working with suppliers internationally
- All usual Microsoft office programs
- 5years+ in a regulatory role dealing with Vietnamese MOH
- Proactive & Great networking and relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and find creative ways to operate within the law
- Attractive salary..
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.