MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Responsible for shift logistics activity. Setting defined objectives for daily shift operation requirements. Supervise shift warehouse staff or other logistics specialists and may take charge of all operational activities during a shift. Report directly to Logistics Manager & accountable for effective communication & tasks handover between shifts.
1. Running day-to-day shift warehouse operations including monitoring and training staff, making requests to upper management to ensures:
– hire the right people with the right skills
– equipment supply & instruction training for new staff
– health & safety policy to be met
– strictly report serious disciplinary issues, violations in SOPs;
2. Using low-cost shipping methods & best practice inventory controls
3. Allocate shift staff appropriate functions to optimize productivity
4. Identifies issues & improvements in system & physical processes to continuously improve operations
5. Provide business leaders with useful information to help improve efficiency and optimization in Supply Chain
6. Collaborate effectively with Demand Planning & Purchasing Teams as well as cross departments towards an effective supplier delivery system to ensure stock flow from suppliers to shelves to happy customers;
7. Setting short-term targets with specific promised actions & follow ups;
8. Regular reviews, recognition & reward for high performing staff, motivate & develop staff where potential exists for advancement.
9. Reports to Logistics Manager on a daily, weekly, monthly basis on issues in operational activities with 3PL partner’s and suppliers with the current level of staff performance, highlighting any issues or potential missed KPI’s
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor Degree or upper
- Major: Supply Chain Management or Logistics Degree Program include distribution, purchasing, warehousing and storage, and operations in logistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a distribution environment, of which at least 2 should have been in a transport management/supervisory position
- Previous management experience with the ability to manage and motivate others
- Previous experience of inventory control
- A full understanding of the requirements of running a warehouse, such as health and safety and security requirements to include certification in dangerous goods handling and aviation security
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive salary..
- Professional working environment.
- Social insurance as Labor law
- 13th month salary.
- KPI bonus and salary review.