Job Purpose or Summary
- In charge of delivering the assigned categories’ performance in terms of assortment, pricing, display, other incomes in order to achieve category sales and profit target set by company.
- In charge of Rx category
1. Category Management
- Monitor and analyze the category performance in a number of assortments, new products, sales, profit then develop and implement action plans to grow the category based on strategy.
- Conduct frequent market research/ study reports (AC Nielson/ IQVIA) for new products and pricing…. to ensure range selection meets customer needs on a weekly basis.
- Define strategy and action plans to meet sales and profit
- Develop Exclusive/ Direct Import product sourcing
- Ensure the stock availability at the store through setting up min-max and arrange the distribution for all listed products
2. Supplier Management
- Source more suppliers and new products following the company’s strategy on category growth and the company’s policy
- Negotiate with suppliers on the trading terms and trade marketing incomes
- Work daily with suppliers in terms of stock/pricing/promotion/branding.
3. Promotion (not applying for Medicine)
- Deal with supplier for the best promotion supports based on the promotion schedule and plan
- Work with the Supply Chain team to make sure sufficient stocks during the promotion time
- Set up min-max for items in the promotion
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Good at English.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Vitamin, FMCG, Healthcare or related categories.