Job Purpose or Summary
This is a role which requires significant analytical skills in order to support Commercial team and specifically Chief Commercial Officer with data analysis & insight to improve commercial performance in Pharmacity.
- Assist in development of sales & profit targets by category;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports where needed;
- Deep dive into data to explore performance in more detail and provide CCO and Trading directors with analysis and recommendations to improve performance;
- Super user for Commerical team on Demand planning tool (Relex);
- Manages Star Controller to manage profitability in medicines and Vitamins;
- Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Organization and team management
- Develop the team organizational structure, job descriptions, budget to perform the company strategies/goals. Ensure periodical review or whenever necessary;
- Develop departmental and individual KPIs, do alignment with direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- Cascade targets to subordinates by assigning KPIs, giving instructions, supporting for achieving the targets and ensuring performance appraisal as requested;
- Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees’ competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation;
- Deliver training of processes, procedures, work standards/instructions to subordinates, and ensure the compliance within the delegated function;
- Create best practices for the teams in the systematic approach and ensure activities are delivered in line with these best practices (Includes SOPs, process, policies, work instructions, improvement ideas);
- Motivate, encourage employee engagement and ensure a positive work environment;
- Strive to reach the Company’s Vision and live with our Core Values: Integrity – Data driven – Service culture – Customer experience – Be cause in the matter.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Science, Business, Engineering preferred – any degree with strong analytical and logical thinking
- Advanced level in English
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point), databases and ability to navigate and understand demand planning systems, and operating systems
- Some retail background preferred
- 4 years + in Analyst role
- Experience in Business Analysis.
- Strong ability to drive insight and lead the thinking
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to lead and work well in cross-functional teams.