Job Purpose or Summary
The Content Copywriter is responsible for providing copy and creative concepts for advertising and direct marketing programs across all digital mediums. The Content Copywriter looks for opportunities to integrate new creative directions into their projects. The incumbent is the creative advocate with the Pharmacity.
- 20%: Collaborates with team then develops and presents creative concepts.
- 20%: Works closely with art directors and creative directors to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone, style, and brand guidelines.
- 10%: Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts.
- 40%: Develop tailor-made all digital content based on MKT briefs & execution as plan;
- 10%: Additional concept/writing projects as required.
- Creates communications plans speeches and scripts; special purpose publications and articles; content for internal and external websites;
- Participates in projects and researches writes edits and advises on matters of information and other work necessary to ensure successful project completion;
- Explore new content direction to achieve communication objectives
- Involve and provide creative ideas while brainstorming marketing activities with other marketing team members
- Create, proofread and self-edit copy that clearly communicates product features and benefits, brand stories, campaign messages…
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Good English communication
- 4-5 year’s experience working in a digital/social media agency setting in a similar position;
- Previous role as a content / social media executive, or account executive / manager with a lean towards social media content creation in a digital / social agency;
- Having an awareness of cultural trends;
- Understanding of SEO insights and translating them into content ideas;
- Knowledge in communication and marketing, especially digital marketing;
- Active listening and reading;
- Customer service mindset;
- Strong digital writing and editing skills;
- Video script writing and editing;
- Manage several projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines;
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Strong passion and interest in advertising;
- Resourcefulness and result-oriented attitude;
- Trustworthy and responsibility.