- Develop measurement & research methodology in coordination with relevant departments to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Understand customers’ business pain points and analyze our data to provide insightful reports & dashboards to our customers in collaboration with the key account team. Ensure the insights to be actionable.
- Practice continuous improvement of measurement and research tools and methodology. Provide frequent update of new tools and approaches from world-class practices.
- Develop market research and data analysis in coordination with the relevant departments to contribute to business growth.
- Continuously keep the business updated on the shoppers, consumers, and market trends that are relevant for the business and propose ideas that help grow the business.
- 5 years+ of experience in market research or related industry with a focus on measurement.
- Good English skills.
- Advanced analytical skill with business-oriented mind-set.
- Intermediate business communication and presentation skills.
- Great project management.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, services mindset & team work.