Job Purpose or Summary
We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security Manager to support the strategic direction of Pharmacity Security, protecting the company as it becomes a multibillion-dollar business. In this role, you will lead both our Security Operations and Engineering teams. The role is multi-functional, and you will be leading efforts to protect Pharmacity infrastructure. The key to your success is blending business insight with the vision to deliver security services that optimize the hyper-growth nature of Pharmacity while guarding its assets, people, and processes from a range of threat actors.
- Lead a team of highly technical operations security engineers.
- Pursue operational strategies to scale CyberSec operations.
- Build partnerships between CyberSec and other Pharmacity business units to protect Pharmacity assets, infrastructure and systems.
- Design solutions and strategies to enable sustainable solutions to sophisticated security problems.
- Execute on our security strategy with a scalable approach balancing building tools internally, use of open source and commercial solutions.
- Engagement with the Threat and Vulnerability team/3rd party vendor to remediate findings.
- Liaise with internal Compliance teams to ensure that appropriate solutions are in place to meet compliance requirements.
- Provide leadership and mentoring including technical and career development for team members
- Provide vision and strategy for the team’s people, processes, technology.
- Oversee the entire security digital security program.
- Communicate security needs to the rest of the organization.
- Budget and forecast for security spending.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Network Engineering; Others can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in IT/Security engineering.
- Good at English
- 7+ years of experience in information security and 3+ years leading a Security Engineering and/or Security Operations teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a medium to large-sized security organization with a large cloud footprint.
- Hands-on experience with NGFW Firewalls & IPS & WAF & Next-Gen Endpoint Security solutions.
- Hands-on experience with SIEM/Log Analytics.
- Hands-on experience developing and operating security solutions.
- Experience with PCI DSS, HIPAA, CIS Control
- Administrative experience with Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and cross-service integrations
- Proven working experience as Security Leader or relevant experience (a previous experience in IT Security is a plus).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and share knowledge.
- Ability to communicate business and technical risk to all levels of the audience.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, delegate to the team, and make sure deadlines are met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and influence teams; and self-motivated.
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager certification is preferred.
- Certified CISSP / CISA / CRISC / SABSA or relevant is a must.
- Certified in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure is preferred