- Developing an annual audit plan, based on business risks and priorities.
- Carry out auditing operations of departments in accordance to annual audit plan.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations to audited departments & final audit report to be sent to stakeholders.
- Prepare and follow audit programs to ensure audit objectives are met and risks areas are covered.
- Ensure timely completion of internal audit engagement.
- Provide management with recommendations for appropriate improved controls and practices.
- Prepare and check audit documentation to ensure that working papers contain adequate evidence to support conclusions and adhere to audit standards.
- Attend required professional training for and to comply with auditing standards.
- Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops and continuing education seminars.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Internal Audit Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business administration, Laws, Accounting, Auditing or relevant field.
- 03 years experience with Supervisor level and 02 years experience with Specialist level.
- Attention to details, Careful, Risk identification skills.
- Critical thinking, Teamwork, Independent.
- Good English skills.
- Willing to travel if required.