- Handle system admin for servers, firewall, networks, SAN storage, Data center collocation
- Perform monitoring, tuning, backup services, Hyper-V VM, SQL DB, S/W license, patching, security
- Co-operate with other IT team (Network, Support, Development, Security) in deploying, maintaining, securing
and improving IT systems across environments (Development, Testing, Production).
- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, and provide recommendations and inputs when
- Design, configure and deploy various IT systems and services (O365, Azure, Hyper-V, GitLab, Jira, SCCM,
- Monitor performance and ensure core ERP and other systems availability and reliability.
- Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Suggest improvements to system performance, capacity, and scalability.
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Other works assigned by Head of IT Infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & IT
- Good at English
- Certified in Microsoft 365 and MCSE, Azure, AWS, CCNA is preferred
- At least five (05) years experience in IT system admin operations
- Three-year experience working on large-scale system
- Hands-on experience with HyperV, Cloud Azure, AWS or VMWare
- Hands-on experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN
- Hands-on experience with Open-Source OS, Powershell, SCCM (prefer)
- Hands-on experience with ITIL Processes (Incident/Problem/Configuration/Release/Change/Service Level/Capacity Management) & ITIL System (Jira/ServiceDesk)
- Proven working experience as System admin or relevant experience (a previous experience in IT Retails/Banking is a plus)
- Proven ability to collaborate with Development team, Operation team and other key business partners to ensure operational readiness of new solutions and ongoing optimization/improvement of existing solutions and delivery the best IT services for all users of our Corporation.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, delegate to the team, and make sure deadlines are met.