Job Purpose or Summary
Perform approved recruitment process and looking for the most matched candidates as the recruitment demands of departments.
1. Recruitment process operating:
- Implement and make sure all recruitment activities are disciplined to recruitment process and policiaes;
- Searching and selecting the most suitable profiles;
- Make interview appointment and inform the schedule to the candidates by official email;
- Set up HR interview (direct and on phone) the assigned vacancies.
- Periodic update recruitment information in the periodic report and BI report.
- Collect and check the new employee’s documents (the personal checklist, send out the pre-onboarding direction (prepare documents)) and complete the onboarding activities, ensure all employee’s documents are collected on-time and sufficient within probation period
- Send out interview invitation and thank you letter to all candidates.
2. Develop recruitment sources, and push up employer’s branding:
- Search & acquire more qualified recruitment sources to set up the long-term partnerships and develop continuously source of candidates for recruitment activities.
- Search, join and support to organize mass recruitment events, career fairs to promote employer brand and increase more suitable candidates.
- Support all employer’s branding activities (internal & external & partnership).
3. Appoint, and allocate the new staffs:
- Work with related departments to plan and allocate new staffs in retail system, appoint the new staffs to the right unit (on-time) and fit to NSO plan
4. Manage candidate’s profiles:
- Update and archive sufficient candidate’s profiles and support to enrich recruitment database for further jobs.
- Upload all employee’s information correctly and fully in AX system.
5. Update, review, improve and implement recruitment test tool:
- Examine candidates with the prescribed approved tests;
- Propose to improve the test system for candidates.
6. Other tasks when required by line manager;
7. Comply with the Company’s processes, procedures, regulations, and standards;
8. Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- 2-5 years of working experience in mass recruitment
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to prioritize under deadline pressure
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
- Willing to travel when required
* Contact for more information: email@example.com
Like & Follow Fanpage Việc làm Pharmacity