Job Purpose or Summary
- Analyze data and drive actionable insights;
- Build daily, weekly and monthly analytics, forecast and action plan;
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver on time and accurately reports;
- Take lead in controlling budget and improving operations process
- Coach, develop and train team members.
RETAIL BUSINESS CONTROLLING
- Find the right sets of data, compile it in a flexible and user-friendly way and to perform analysis.
- Evaluate store performance by periods and propose improvement in term of sale and cost.
- Secure that analytical tools are available for producing reports and analysis.
- Co-ordinate the performance and financial updates sent out to the organization.
- Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement;
- Secure that correct financial information is available when needed.
- Be ambassador for standard business solutions and common tools.
- Leading the forecast and budget process, overall cost allocations, financial results. Working closely with all parts of the organization.
- Comply with the Company’s processes, procedures, regulations, and standards;
- Implement other tasks at line manager assigned.
ORGANIZATION AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees’ competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation;
- Deliver training of processes, procedures, work standards/instructions to subordinates, and ensure the compliance within the delegated function;
- Create best practices for the teams in the systematic approach and ensure activities are delivered in line with these best practices (Includes SOPs, process, policies, work instructions, improvement ideas);
- Being fully connected with the team in communicating, providing essential information to create a full picture.
- Motivate, encourage team’s engagement and ensure a positive work environment;
- Strive to reach the Company’s Vision and live with our Core Values: Integrity – Be Cause In The Matter – Data Driven – Serve Faithfully – Customer experience.
- Bachelor or above
- Fluent in English.
- At least 3 years of previous experience working with Business Controlling, Business or Financial Analysis.
- Experience in Retail industry is a plus.
- Good skills in MS Office, BI tools, such as Power BI or Qlik
- Consultant – like
- Tailored to business model
- Aggressive, future-oriented
- Building business plans
- Market unit
- Design and measuring KPI’s (financial and operational)
- Willing to travel if required.